Saturday 6 September 2014

Lucky Man :)




I think the qualities I would look for in a life partner is loyalty, intelligence, independence, respectfulness also being healthy, successful, charming, family oriented and attractiveness .
I want my future husband to be loyal to me. Meaning that he need to be faithful to me but not to cheat on me. I want him to be there for me through thick and thin, ups and downs. Since I want to spend my whole life with him. Just like I want my friends and family to be loyal.
I want him to be intelligent, I mean to have a diploma instead a degree from college. But if he doesn't have a degree, its' still okay for me. I want him to know some history and about politics. Maybe we can have some deep conversations. He can teach me new things also. I don't want a dumb father, since I plan to have kids. My future partner should be an independent man. So he doesn't depend on me or his mom for example. He should make his own money to raise my family. He should afford to take me out having a vacation together. I want him to be strong. I want him to be respectful. Respectful of himself means that he not an alcoholic or taking drugs. He can also respect himself by being around positive people, like his friends. Also to respect women especially me. That means not calling me out of name

and degrading me also appreciating me, not being abusive person.
I want him to be healthy. I want him to be in tough body.I prefer him not to be overweight or manorexic. I don’t want him to smoke. I don't want him to pass on bad genes to my family if there's a lot of health problems. A course he doesn't have to be a perfectly healthy as he can be.
I want him to be family oriented. I want him to be close to his mother and father and other family member. I want him to want a family with me a couple kids. I want him to put family first. Family before career.
I also prefer him to be tall dark and handsome. Since we will have kids. I want him to be thin, have pretty eyes and nice skin. I like short of kinda long hair on a guy. I put looks last because I know it's not the most important thing to look for since looks can fade. The other qualities I look are very important.


By Izzah 

4 comments:

  1. You must be so choosy on finding your life partner. hihi . it is normal, all girls want a perfect guy to be her life partner. But, finding the perfect one is so hard. Because, as a human, our feelings born from our heart without being forced. When you busy searching for the right one, maybe someone's waiting for you. Sometimes your bestfriend (boy) could be have feelings on you. As for me, I don't need a perfect guy, it is enough for me, that he put his family first, respect his parents and mine, caring, have a good job, be my guidance, and he must be a funny guy, also keep his promises, loyal and sincere. But let us not to be too choosy, because we just planning and He is that determine who is our future life partner. Moreover, be grateful when there is someone who can accept you, for who you are because it is possible there is someone that can't accept you, for who you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my opinion,a responsible or independent man very important for select a life partner.If we wrong in selected a life partner,our lives will be ruined.Most man in this age did not responsible while have a children because their think they will not be able to have fun with children.Besides that,an independent man also very important because more helped build a complete family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoah ! Does really exist a man like you mentioned? He must be lucky one. Hehehe. Yeah I support all of it. A man with this kind of personalities is very hard to find nowadays, but you can find him by me. Hahaha. Joke. I also wonder if there is a man who will sacrifice to delete everything that he likes to do for his life-partner. This kind of man are very full specs person. But,sometimes even a very patient man will get bored towards their woman if she is a very choosy person. So, if our partner is not 100% liked, we were advised to accept him or her slowly. Sometimes, our mate will contrary with our personalities. So there how a couple will know how true love is. If they can accept that willingly, they will happy ever after. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love is patience. Love is kind. It does not envy nor does it boast. Every one in this world are destined to be together. So am I ? I do have a few characteristics which match my ideal type of wife-to-be.
    First of all, I am not looking for Mrs Tall, fair and of course super dooper cute. Character is more important than looks. I cannot deny that I am attracted to good-looking girls, but marrying solely for physical attraction will probably lead to short term pleasure but life-long regret. I have also noticed that pretty are often vain and arrogant, which I found most unattractive out one of The main things that I admire in a woman is humility, such a woman will not boast about his wealth, intelligence or achievements, but instead appreciate other people's abilities and achievements. She will also readily admit when she made a mistake such a woman would be a joy to live with.
    Besides I would like to have a future wife who share her thoughts with me. I want to hear her dreams and to share in her struggles. On the other hand, I will also need someone who will be ready to listen to me, and interested to know what is happening in my life. And the most important thing is there should be no secrets between us.

    ReplyDelete