Thursday 25 September 2014

OUR TEACHER IS MISSING

 
This is the story that happened last week at my school in our classroom. Our teacher is missing when entered the class. we were shocked  at the sight of our classroom. It looked like a hurricane passed by it. my best friend screamed and pointed at the floor near the blackboard. There was a few blood drops and a pool of it sticking onto the blackboard. the smell of the rotten  blood stench reached up to our nose and some of my classmates ran to the toilet to vomit. we all kept quiet for a while and sat at our desk thinking what is going on.
     The moment my other classmates came back from the washroom the sky outside became really dark and it started raining like cats and dogs. Thunder blared and the winds was blowing pass really fast made one the glass window in our classroom fell down and broke.


     Suddenly, the temperature in the class dropped and everything was like ice cold. I looked at the air-conditioner and noticed that it wasn't even turned on. It kept me  wondering how did the classroom get so cold. Out of no where, me and my classmates could hear a woman crying and laughing. There was a screeching sound on the blackboard as if someone's nail is scratching againts it.
     The door and the windows suddenly shut by itself. a couple of my classmates started to cry, I was a little bit scared due to the situation that we are in. The lights went off and we could see the door slowly opening and something white has entering the classroom. When the lights came on, we all screamed. There's a lady in a white dress standing infront of the class smiling at us.
     It was our class teacher and she was laughing her head off looking at our pale, sweat faces. She asked us if we forgot what day today is. When we checked at the calendar, it was halloween and our classroom teacher decided to prank us with the scary joke.
     At the end of the day we did receive candies from her and also a life time experience that someone manage to prank our brutal class.


By : Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween fellas ! Hehehe. I thought that it was a real ghost. When I was read the story, the wind blows through my room's window. But then when I tried to close the window, I saw a woman standing at a banana's tree. She was staring at me, I was like a couch potato. But then, I screamed loudly and close the all the windows and the curtains. Suddenly, I heard that someone knock the window. Oh, I was terrible at the time. I screamed and cried loudly at that time. But then, the woman laughed loudly and say my name. I became more fear. Then she said to me," Happy Halloween Fellas". I was relieved at that time, and wondering who was she. Then I opened the window, I saw my sister who laughed loudly. THE END -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..talk about paranormal things,I become traumatized because i've encountered the situation in the real world.I usually abandoned by my friend in our rented house every weekend nights.There is something make a mess with my mind because i felt like something disturbing me,and it always happened at back of the house.I kept thinking it is not a ghost or else.Although,my curiosity made me wanted to know what is it.I decided to go outside to find out what is the thing that often disturb me.And finally,i know that the thing is the uncle,the owner of our rented home.He always patrol at the backyard for or safety.Haha..By the way,about the missing teacher,my teacher never leave us or not attend classes for teaching us in school because they are not celebrating such thing.Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our teacher suddenly went missing. I remember yesterday situation where one of our classmate who is a gangster. He fought with our teacher and nearly pushed her down just because our teacher caught him using his handphone while the teacher is teaching. We were all shocked that our teacher didn't entering the class today. I emidiately run to the teacher room and tried asking around for her but one of the teacher said that she didn't came to school at all. We were all wondering what happened to her and our classmate who fought with her as there were both absence.

    - Izzah -

    ReplyDelete