Thursday 21 August 2014

Crush on Someone

Crush ? Do you know what is the meaning of crush? I bet you all know and sure that you have crushed on someone too, right? Normally people especially teenagers do have experiences crushing on someone and they usually hide their feelings. Although, it is not only crushing on somebody you love but maybe towards celebrities, such as singer
,actor and football player. Everyone has their own stories to tell. And I just want to share my experience about my crush.
It started when I was in high school. I saw him for the first time at school near a gate. He was my senior. he was not exactly cute, not are really good person too. But he has something that made me attracted to him, maybe his eyes. I never tried to talk to him even he was in front  or beside me. I always look at him while he did not aware. Okay, I just prank to you all, actually I was amazed with his smile, his eyes, his laugh, his joke and I cannot explained how was my feelings everytime I saw him. I admired him since when I saw him for the first time, but I tried to kept my feelings from anyone, even my BFF.
Time passes by, he finished his study at the school. I thought that I will never saw him anymore after that. But seems like it was our faith to meet again. One of my friends was his friends too.We went out together, but I still haven't to know him more. At the first, we were not close at all and we were rarely have a conversation. But when we were in the cinema, everything changed. He was sitting next to me. Since that we started to chatting with each other. Other than that, I get to know him better, we were like best friend. My thought about him was wrong. He was actually a sweet, funny and I never get bored when we were hang out together. Apart from that I also realised his bad traits such as he easily get temper and his recalcitrant but nonetheless I accept it willingly. It is part of him and nobody is perfect.
Sadly, I afraid if he knew my feelings towards him. I scared if I lost him as my friend.On the other hand, he became so important to me. Because he always inspiring me to do the best that I could do. He always been there for me, in whatever situation even my up and down.
A little voice in me started asking me to get back my feelings to love him. But I assured myself " Love can wait". I am grateful to God because when I asked  for a true friend he gave me more. The ending of our story,we were still a friend until now. Yet did not like in the past because we have our own life now.
All in all, it is not wrong to have crush on someone and it is normal to us.

By: Brennn

4 comments:

  1. In my opinion, I agree with having crush on someone. This is because crush can give me inspiration to made my day as a good student.At the first sight i saw her,i talk to my heart,that one day she will become the mother of my son,inshaallah.After that , i straight started conversation with her.I strated get know her more closer.She is different than most . Not because it's more special ,per say, but rather because it's unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crush? Are you serious talking about it? Well, you know what? In my oipnion, it is not wrong if we have a crush. Even a nerd person admitted that they also had one. Nowadays, teenagers mostly have their crush.Moreover, girls will have more than one, maybe. But if they already had someone specials in their hearts, they will slowly forget their crush.
    As you know, crush is a person that you admired all of him/her action, traits and maybe also they physical and role play. Many girls will fall by their crush's physical. For boys? Who knows? I think that boys will more attracted to girls by their..... Actually I don't know because I had no experiences on crushing someone. But maybe boys will more attracted by girl's dress.
    Conclusion, if someone can manage their feelings, it is not wrong if we have a crush. Because crush can make a person more confident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how when you have a crush on someone, you don't necessarily like them for the reasons others do. You like them for all the little things that they aren't aware of. Like the way they burst out laughing,make weird faces, or dance weirdly. How they act around little kids or the way they move their hair out of their face. They have absolutely no idea of these things. It's the same with you. People watch you and notice all your great and quirky qualities. You don't notice them because you can't see yourself. But others can. So when you say that you aren't beautiful, how do you know you're not the one who see's yourself everyday. You don't see yourself laughing, or acting weird and to someone you might just be their definition of perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoah, what a sweet experience. I also had one before, but I never tried to tell others. Because I don't want a whole world know my feelings. But now, I want to ask about how you can slowly forget your crush. I dont have any idea how to made it. Have to forget what's gone , appreciate what still remains, and look forward what's coming were very hard to do. I scared that one day he will disappear from my view. It's very difficult for me. Maybe I will can't through my whole college life. But, one day I will tell him that I'm CRUSHING on him. So that he will never disappear from me. Thanks for your shared-experience dear admin. Keep in touch. Bye. Tataaaa, titiiiii, tutuuuuuu. :-) by: Asmika

    ReplyDelete